Wapun Meadow snow and cold and death, oh my!
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

after the encounter with scarlett she headed back to wapun meadow, alone with her thoughts. for the moment, anyway.

swiftcurrent creek sure had been lingering around in her thoughts ever since they had travelled to fetch shadow's kids. they had returned with one, the intriguing, grey-furred little boy, trajan. crëyr had a feeling that he would grow up to be his father, the exact replica of him. following that her thoughts turned to the other two children, julius and relonikiv. what would they grow up to be?

it wasn't long before a familiar swiftcurrent scent entered her nares— she wasn't sure if they were supposed to be on fair terms, anyway, for they resided within enemy packs where tensions were high. she was friends with falwasi, a cream-colored female who she deemed a great hunting partner, but would they be for long?

the sterling female moved up to her, pausing a fair distance away, a smile sparking on her features. crëyr noticed that she also, didn't seem to be her usual self, and briefly she wondered if their little visit related. but still, she brightly greeted her. "hi, falwasi!"

it was then did she notice the seemingly freshly-healed scars, one above her eye, some across her legs. well, something bad did happen to her. another friend, after scarlett, hurt? "your scars. did... what happened, if you don't mind me asking?"

Messages In This Thread
snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 19, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 19, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 19, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 20, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 21, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 23, 2015, 06:53 AM