i'd rather face the dark
105 Posts
Ooc —
Though the sun was high and bright and the sky was clear, the day was brisk and cold. It was a perfect time for Kevlyn to be among the sequoias, patrolling the borders in the relative shelter and safety of their monolithic forest... but he wasn't. Today the effort of patrolling was left to Spyridon and Nakai, and whichever females saw fit to perform the task. The Ostrega dog was taking a much needed break from his exhausting routine.

Still, the beach wasn't exactly welcoming. Quietly he thought to himself as he padded slowly along the shoreline that hiding out in Caiaphas' grotto would be a nice alternative, and in fact was ready to turn in that direction, but then he spotted the black-headed fiend of a queen. He watched as she waded into the sea, and then just as quickly was fleeing back to the shore as though she'd pricked her pads on something.

With a knotted brow, the young consort lengthened his strides until he drew up near her with his ears folded down respectfully. "Have you been hurt, my queen?" he asked, letting his tongue linger submissively on his lips as he shot a dark look out at the sea.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather face the dark - by Caiaphas - February 18, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Kevlyn - February 19, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Kevlyn - February 19, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Kevlyn - February 20, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Kevlyn - March 01, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Caiaphas - March 01, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: i'd rather face the dark - by Kevlyn - March 10, 2015, 05:56 PM