Rising Sun Valley Things you can't outrun
15 Posts
Ooc — Kara
I'll make sure Outcry says nothing about the monster part ;)

When the pale wolfess noticed a Outcry she backed away, and was about to leave when the stranger spoke. It was a polite hello, and didn't seem like he pale wolfess was being aggressive in anyway, but Outcry still kept herself lowered. That was until she heard that this wolf doesn't hurt others, and hopefully she was telling the truth.

It then became clear to Outcry how pathetic she must look, if the stranger could tell she was frightened. The young wolfess stood a little taller, and let her tail drop to a relaxed position, but kept her ears flat against her head. "I'm sorry, I don't want to cause any trouble" Outcry stated, wanting to make it very clear that she meant no harm. The brown wolfess kept her gaze on the winter ground, but would look into those blood red eyes ever so often.

It was then Outcry noticed two things about this female that reminded her of her home. White and red, mixing together. It was blood and snow mixing together as Outcry's only friend was torn apart. Now the same colors appeared on this female. Red and white. Blood colored eyes, and white as snow fur, and the horrible memory of Outcry's friend appeared once again in the young wolfess's mind.
Messages In This Thread
Things you can't outrun - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Outcry - February 19, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Outcry - February 19, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Outcry - February 20, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Outcry - February 22, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Outcry - February 23, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: Things you can't outrun - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 09:34 AM