Wapun Meadow snow and cold and death, oh my!
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
posting this overseas on an ipad, so sorry for a crap post:(

Falwasi closed the distance between the two as Creyr gave a nod of agreement to what she had said. The sterling female wasn't exactly aware of it, but others probably did- she certainly considered most her friend, even if there was a chance that the feeling was not mutual.

She could tell the cream wolfess had gave her an unsure once-over when she sent the query about her scars her way- there could be many reasons why that was, and it didn't need to be because of how Falwasi thought she was offering as a spy on the Swiftcurrent wolves for Shadow. Well, there was a one in a millionth chance that she was that. Really, when it came to the greyscale girl, questions like those really meant nothing but genuine concern and endless curiosity.

Falwasi chose to respond in a subtle manner, and Creyr understood. She chose not to pry, like she would have if her enthusiasm took her too far, in this case with a Swiftcurrent wolf. Instead gave a damn, that sucks shrug of her shoulder and said, "Damn, well, that sucks."

Creyr decided to steer the conversation away from where it seemed to be heading towards. Brightly she spoke, "But you're healed enough to go for more hunts, right? That one with you was one I enjoyed.''
Messages In This Thread
snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 19, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 19, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 19, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 20, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 21, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 23, 2015, 06:53 AM