Redhawk Caldera chew you up and spit you out
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Dove's simpering greeting caused his jade eyes to shift back to her. He pondered her insults, weighing them against Magpie's. If he was an asshole (a gaping one), then how could he also have a stick stuck up his ass? Anusception? In any case, he wanted to backhand the two-faced Dove, not to mention kick Magpie's ass. Somehow, he managed to maintain a stoic demeanor as he decided that fucking with them might yield more satisfaction that outright putting them in their places.

"Yes, actually. I came across a trespasser but I just aimed my gaping wide asshole at him and farted, shooting the stick at him. It hit him right between the eyes: dead on impact," Peregrine said in a very even voice, gaze slowly shifting from Dove to the prostrate yearling at their feet. Did he smell pee? He nearly smirked. Oh, yes, he was enjoying this. "Contrary to popular belief, I'm not as constipated as I look. There was a lot of poop on that stick, so now that dude has shit for brains." Kind of like the two of you, he inwardly quipped, complete with a teehee!

Knowing how much Fox meant to both of them, Peregrine decided to play that card. "I can't wait to tell Fox what her sisters really think of me." His jade gaze grew a bit flintier at that. Peregrine loved his wife, which was why he was playing this game. If it were up to him, he would punt some cunts right now; these two would not be part of the caldera as of this very moment. But he knew Fox wouldn't like it one bit and he was loath to upset his mate, especially so near the birthing. With that said, he fully intended to tell her about this at some point and do something about the Alpha's shit-talking sisters.
Messages In This Thread
chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 11:41 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 19, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by RIP Dove - February 20, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: chew you up and spit you out - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 04:46 PM