Blacktail Deer Plateau Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow did not know many of these wolves that stood before being new, but a fool she would have to be to not feel the tension between hawkeye and two males that looked similar to Peregrine. Then the anger she felt enaminating off of the one and the stoic sadness of the other she was thoroughly confused and she was even more knocked for a loop when Hawkeye spoke up about disrespect. She was positive that no one would disrespect the leaders, but there would be times that some of them did not agree with her, surely she did not expect them to follow her blindly did she. It shell shocked the quiet she wolf, and she longed at that moment for her father's gentle nature. Her father was the leader they all knew that when she had once walked among her family, but even her father allowed disagreements and they talked things out. Surely Hawkeye would do the same yes. Surely, Blue willow was unsure exactly what to do or what was expected of her and she had a lot to process.

She by no means regretted her decision to come to this pack, but as she was starting to feel the tension among them, she began to question a few things. She also became worried of her livelihood, would the pack make it, she knew they were new, but still they were strong were they not. The tension surely wouldn't break them would it. She was fretting to herself, though she was glad there would be pups in the future hopefully and she would happily get a co-rank and help her pack mates, but the tension among them now that was cause for concern.

She listened silently nodded to affirm she understood and then waited to see what she should do now, should she leave, would the others talk? This was all very new to the she wolf and she was a little overwhelmed. Then realizing that now was probably a good time as any to introduce herself, she stepped forward slowly and looked around and began to speak afraid her voice might squeak or worse but surprisingly it came out strong and sure. "I'm not sure the proper way to do this, so if I flub it up I apologize. I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to those of you who I don't know and who don't know me. I am Blue Willow. Hopefully, I will gain a healer co-rank. I am always willing to help all of you and though I am not the best hunter I will do my best to assist if someone needs a hunting buddy. With that she fell silent and backed up again, her one footpaw was shaking slightly the only noticeable thing that she had been nervous.
Messages In This Thread
Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Atticus - January 29, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Blue Willow - January 29, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Crete - January 30, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Kuno - January 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Ariston - February 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Robur Aqua - February 04, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - February 05, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Atticus - February 06, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Ariston - February 07, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Robur Aqua - February 11, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Crete - February 14, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Atticus - February 25, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Blue Willow - February 25, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Robur Aqua - February 26, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Discretion of the Mind · PACK MEET - by Crete - February 28, 2014, 06:28 AM