Emberwood Wildest Dreams
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett inhaled softly, listening to her surroundings as her eyes were closed. It had been awhile since she actually did some basking. Once she could hear some footsteps she instantly turned to her tummy again. Her red eyes blinked open to spot her white knight. Even though she should be mad at him, her tail wagged in greeting, if only Kove could see it. Scarlett was surprised that he was actually bringing her a meal. Her ears fell back in surprise. That was a serious statement when a male brought a meal to a female. It showed that he wanted to take care of her. It was almost more romantic than getting flowers.

Scarlett instantly smiled at the sight, she couldn't help it. "Hello Kove," she returned in greeting. She dipped her nose down and battered her red eyes at him. "For me? Oh thank you," she spoke. She could use a meal herself and accepted the animal Kove caught for her. She placed it by her feet and quickly licked over the tip of his nose saying thank you once more. "I already forgave you, you silly. Although I am not really a fan of her...," she admitted. "Do you have to help her? Scarlett didn't want to sound so rude but she wasn't a fan of the black female that had bothered them last night.

"I am doing better. I was having my first relax day, ever," she exclaimed sounding surprisingly happy in this moment. Then the albino started to dig into the meat. It would be ungrateful not to eat it after all.
Messages In This Thread
Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 27, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 10:13 PM