Blacktail Deer Plateau It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Lmfao, omfggggg I am simultaneously being horrified and laughing my ass off at your reply right now Kat

Atticus's eyes literally bugged out as Peregrine smoothly replied to him with some of the most horrific vulgarity he'd heard in a while. The mental image it brought to mind was not something he wanted to think about too much. "Good god!" he exclaimed with horrified amusement, hastily crab-stepping sideways away from his brother in a moment of extreme homophobic anxiety. The fear he felt for his ass's sake was very real, in that moment. "You nasty, rotten bastard," he insulted his brother lovingly, not even really sure what to say after such a magnificent display of obscenity. Seriously, what the hell was there to even say? His best attempt wasn't all that great, but he nevertheless laughed and shook his head as he continued, "I think you're being a little over-confident there, Pencil Dick. The only asshole you're any danger to is a canary's."
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun - by Atticus - February 06, 2014, 01:50 PM