Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Sure thing! <3

Although seeing Rhodri's reaction to his acceptance made Peregrine want to smile too, he maintained a stoic expression as he regarded the youth. "Unless you have other talents you want to pursue, I'd like to help you train to become a Gamekeeper here," he said to the new Sigma. "Let's meet up a week from now for a training session. In the meantime, have a look around, make yourself at home and get to know your other pack mates." He indicated the sprawl of the plateau—and its many unseen inhabitants—with a sweep of his swarthy muzzle.

"And now I'm going to take this lovely prize to my lovely lady," he remarked, letting the smallest smirk show through on his dark face. "Thanks, champ." With a wave of his tail, the Alpha male grasped the dead hare in his jaws, lifted it and turned to lope away in the direction of the den he shared with Hawkeye.
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM