Redhawk Caldera I Instagram every meal I've had
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Hellu!

Peregrine had positioned himself opposite Fox, curled around their brood like a black crescent moon. While she caught some much needed z's, he watched the newborns wriggle and squeak. He was absolutely and irrevocably in love with each one of them. They were perfect. They all showed some degree of their parentage, save for their firstborn. Some might call him a wildcard but Peregrine saw the pups' grandmother, March Owl, in that fuzzy, pale coat. Without a doubt, they were all Redleaf-DiSarinnos.

The father's eyes focused on Nightjar in particular for a moment. The other three were sound asleep (or so it appeared) but he was feeding greedily. Peregrine's lips twitched as he watched his son eat like a pig. That was a healthy sign if he ever saw one! Licking his lips, he sat up a little straighter and reached out to touch his nose to the boy's back. The size contrast between him and his older brother was mind-boggling... and it would only increase if Nightjar kept eating like this. Peregrine chuckled under his breath and gave the fatty's head an affectionate lick.
Messages In This Thread
I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 04:48 PM