Redhawk Caldera I Instagram every meal I've had
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Of course, even if he did go to sleep, it was only a matter of time before he woke for an encore performance... and just the first of many. Not to mention the three others. He and Fox would be up to their eyeballs in excrement. But Peregrine wasn't fazed. He'd raised this exact number of pups before and he knew he could do it again. It would be his pleasure, no matter how many bodily fluids touched his tongue and how many offensive odors assaulted his nose in the course of his paternal responsibilities.

Well, Nightjar seemed content enough now. The Alpha watched the largest of his pups for a moment longer, then let his gaze drift over the others. Their derpy firstborn was no more than a tiny cotton ball tucked closest to Fox's anterior. The youngest of the four was snuggled next to him, quite a stark contrast to her paler brother. She was suckling gently, perhaps in her sleep. Her older (by minutes) sister had jammed a paw in her mouth and was sucking on it rather noisily. He smiled.

Sighing happily, Peregrine let his chin fall to rest atop his foreleg. He shifted slightly so he could keep his eyes on them. He didn't dare let them close, even though his eyelids were growing heavy. It was hard to resist the siren call of sleep in the warm, cozy den full of sleepy wolves. But resist he did, never once taking his eyes off his new family.
Messages In This Thread
I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: I Instagram every meal I've had - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2015, 04:48 PM