Emberwood Wildest Dreams
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett would probably tell Adlartok anything xD

Scarlett's fluffy white tail also patted against the ground. She really liked Kove. Maybe because she loved him it was that she could forgive him that easily. She didn't want to be mad anymore. She wanted to get his comfort and snuggle against him. He was perfect for that. "I know. I realized that you are helping someone without a memory. Just like I am helping someone too," she returned. They were basically perfect for each other, with helping and being there for those others. Slowly she shook her head. She was not very fond of the dark female but that was only because she was unknown and unpredictable. "I will be a friend to her."

Scarlett perked up her ears when Kove was about to suggest something but then Adlartok jumped between them. Scarlett was startled and jumped back. She watched how protective her little warrior was. Well, little wasn't the right word. Ad was practically bigger than her now. But... He would always be her little warrior. It did feel good to see Adlartok protecting her. It would be a fruitless battle since both men wanted to protect her. The white female stepped forward and gave a quick lick over Adlartok's cheek. "You don't need to attack Kove, Sweetie," she spoke. "Though you did super well in protecting me. Kove is trying to help a female with memory loss. Like I am trying to help you get better! Only this female was a bit confused so she was staying untrue things, I realize now."

She took the meal Kove had gotten for her to show Adlartok Kove's determination for her. She placed it in her den and then instantly returned. Now she felt bad that the two met in these circumstances. She wanted that the two males would like each other. Maybe Adlartok could find a father figure in Kove. Big hopes for a small albino. "What was the idea you were speaking of?," she then inquired.
Messages In This Thread
Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 27, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 10:13 PM