Ankyra Sound adorn me in feathers from dead birds
29 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All welcome!

The more time that she spent getting acquainted with all the scents and sights of their new home, Nesaea found herself less nervous about her being here, her cold exterior warming ever so slightly. The presence of her twin and mother helped, too. The girl still kept her wits about her, though, cautious around the foreigners, especially the consorts — even go so far as to outright avoid them if she encountered one. She despised their kind. And she was still uncertain of Caiaphas, the Queen had a strange look to her that set the hairs on Nesaea's neck on end.

The sea was calm today, the waves reaching out to the shore to touch the girl's toes before returning. It was a lulling pattern, the sound pulling Nesaea into a trance as she trailed the shoreline, looking for any sort of treasures she could find. If there was one positive thing about moving here, it was the chance to find new oddities that the Mother only wished to leave here at the Sound.
Messages In This Thread
adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 24, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 28, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 02, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 03, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 06, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 21, 2015, 11:39 PM