Ankyra Sound adorn me in feathers from dead birds
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter trotted over as she spotted one of the three new sisters that had joined the pack recently by the waters edge. She had been trying to learn their names and get to know them for now they were her packmates and she took it upon herself to get to know each one at least a little bit. She flanked the silver coloured fae and sat down at the waters edge looking out over the water. "Nice day isn't it?" she said as she glanced over at the wolf beside her.

Wynter looked down as some of the water rolled onto her paws. Water wasn't her favourite thing ever although she was a pretty decent swimmer. She shifted backwards a little to avoid anymore water getting on her paws. I must look like a fool, being on the beach so much and yet, won't go near the water
Messages In This Thread
adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 24, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 28, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 02, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 03, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 06, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 21, 2015, 11:39 PM