Emberwood Wildest Dreams
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The light female thought about the darker one who didn't even remember her own name. How horrible that must be, forgetting your own name and then to roam through the world. Would she even know how to hunt? Scarlett licked his lips. She didn't want to think about it or she might feel really guilty for making Kove leave her. Although, it was also partly Kove's decision. She didn't want to share Kove with anyone. He was the only wolf she would ever call hers. That was how she pictured it as a young wolf. "Oh I would dislike that. I don't think I could share you with another female," Scarlett instantly returned. She even shook her head a bit at the thought.

Scarlett smiled softly when Kove praised Adlartok. She liked how Adlartok was so fierce in protecting her and how Kove was even accepting it. Somehow she hoped the two could form some type of a bound. Her wonderful boyfriend. Scarlett's red eyes glazed dreamily at the inuit, everything that happened the night before purely forgotten. She was too in love with the white knight to stay upset with him. She felt the butterflies in her tummy when she looked at him. Her pale fluffy ears popped up when Kove started speaking. Instantly he had her full attention. "Our.. own pack?," Scarlett repeated in disbelieve at first. The light female thought about it. If she was in charge she had no one to talk her down, or tell her what to do. She would make her own rules. Make the pack feel like a family. Talking about family! Scarlett would have no one to tell her not to have a litter this summer.

Scarlett instantly beamed brightly, if she wasn't a ball of sunshine before, then the female was now blinding the wolves around her. "That is an amazing idea," she breathed out. Her tail going crazy. Adlartok would be safe forever under her protection. No more fear of Tuwawi wanting to kill the youngster. They didn't had to worry about a pack not taking them in because it would be their own pack. The pale female sat up. "I have friends in other packs!," Scarlett spoke out loud, thinking of Kesuk and Koda. This could work. "Kove... You really are perfect," she hummed and licked his cheek. Scarlett was instantly more alert. She needed to gather lone wolves and a few of her friends and plan other things, like where to settle.
Messages In This Thread
Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 27, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 10:13 PM