Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let go of this moment in time
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He nodded when she told him to give them time. Not that he had a choice but that's what he hoped: that, if given time, he should show his brothers that he wasn't like Tyrannus—and would never be. Time would heal their wounds. In time... everything would be okay again.

Osprey went on to give Peregrine a perspective he'd never before considered. His head tilted and he listened raptly to her soft, familiar voice. Tyrannus had seen the Alpha male within him before he'd ever known it was there. Only because of his brother's exile had he been able to recognize and maximize his own potential. Suddenly, Peregrine didn't know whether to hate his brother... or thank him. He grimaced. He would never be able to rekindle his favor for the tyrant, even if everything had worked out well in the end. All's not well that ends well, he mused.

"Why are you so smart, Oss?" Peregrine teased, nuzzling her fondly. "You've given me a fresh perspective on the matter, though there really is a part of me that would've been happy to live there forever, regardless of rank. Family means more to me than a rank," he muttered, his brow furrowing for, even as he said it, Peregrine realized the lines had become blurred there somewhat.

Osprey didn't seem overly thrilled about his idea and Peregrine looked a little crestfallen. "No way. I'm going to call her Osprey Junior," he told her, still clinging steadfastly to the idea. "It's a great name and you're a great wolf. I want all my daughters to turn out just like you."
Messages In This Thread
Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 09, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 11, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 02:07 PM