Neverwinter Forest Fear not, I'm here
Banned
11 Posts
Ooc — Kain
Kain watched the white squirrel approached the tree he is at, but he found that unusual. Normally all squirrels avoid being on the ground unless they really have to. This one seemed a little too carefree. What if there were a predator hiding around the corner? Atleast his white furs allow him to be hidden within the snow. Then Kain was asked to come down. Come down? That was just taking extra risk for nothing.

He was a bit worried about the odd white squirrel and would prefer that he comes up instead. But still no predators around didn't sound right, he was told there were lots of predators here. "That's odd, I was told this area was full of predators but I have yet to see one. But that doesn't mean it's a good idea to be down there! Haven't you been thought that ground level is where the strongest predators roam?"

There wasn't really any time to play today he needed to do a few things before knowing how much free time he has. "Anyway I can't play with you today, I need to find a place to stay. But if you wish to talk for a while come join me at the highest branch, It's much safer up there." He said, thinking about the white squirrel safety. To kain his buddy down bellow must be inexperienced. Kain now held Nala in his mouth and without a moment to waste he starts climbing up quickly and easily, heading to the top of the tree.
Messages In This Thread
Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - February 28, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - February 28, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - March 01, 2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - March 01, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - March 01, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - March 01, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - March 01, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - March 01, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Fallko - March 01, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Kain - March 02, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Fear not, I'm here - by Twitch - March 02, 2015, 05:14 PM