Blackfeather Woods they say a kitchen time saves nine
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He gave a cold laugh and said slowly, "My name not Wood. It's Red," he coughed before finishing, "Wood..." He cringed and bit down on his lip, for the pain was growing as he talked. "I am not c-captive here. My head captive." His legs splayed uncontrollably. They had been doing that. He was angry with Cresendo and Morgana. How dare they? Did they really think he was just going to give up on murdering them? He had told them sternly that night what he would do. And he was going to do it. It was about time to have a little fun. His father seemed to be controlling his body with pure hatred. He wobbled up onto his feet to face the girl who she had introduced at Twist. He nearly spat in her ear as he yelled, "Do NOT tell me to c-calm! I have done nothing wrong for this torture! I have all right for blood to be spilled from the 'dark mongrels'. He's very, very lucky that he had companion with him! Tell your Cresendo to watch the back, cause' I'm coming back. To spill the blood from his body! He stood taller, though his legs were shaking with pain, "Do NOT think of me as a helpless pup! I am built to kill!" His blood was boiling and his eyes were filled in rage. Every word was true. He was going to come back to get vengeance, and at that time he will be ready.
Messages In This Thread
they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Twist - March 01, 2015, 11:48 PM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Redwood - March 02, 2015, 12:47 AM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Twist - March 02, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Redwood - March 02, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Twist - March 02, 2015, 01:40 AM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Redwood - March 02, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Twist - March 02, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Redwood - March 02, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Twist - March 07, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: they say a kitchen time saves nine - by Redwood - March 10, 2015, 03:04 PM