send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The bastard had missed the comforting blanket of dirt that he had grown so accustomed to. Without it's earthly embrace, he felt naked. His fur was covered and matted down with dark clay, effectively masking the emaciated wolf's usual putrid smell. His jaws twisted into a lopsided smirk, exposing each of his long, crooked teeth. What Reek lacked in size, he made up for in spirit... and the ragged wolf was itching for a fight.

The gang walked in silence with a hurried step. Soldiers in the night, transfixed upon their goal. Ruin it, his queen hissed as they finally reached enemy territory. Several piles of meat laid before the hungry bastard. Such a shame for it all to go to waste. The starving wolf's stomach twisted and lurched as he eyed each pile. The others had already gone to start defiling the enemy's food storage as Reek watched from behind.

He quickly lurched over to one of the large piles of meat. His mouth salivated at the beautiful sight. Rabbit, ermine, venison... anything the bastard could ever want. All for him to pillage and tear apart. It was like Christmas. It had been too long since the rogue had properly been full and any chance to eat was a blessing. The ragged wolf buried his face into pile, attempting to eat everything he could before finally ruining the stash.

Edit: Changed the last paragraph. It was a little too finite, but I think I've fixed that!
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Reek - March 02, 2015, 01:57 PM