Northstar Vale mirror
Sadık her zamankinden
3 Posts
Ooc — Desirae
Aysel had only been fishing for a quarter of an hour by the time Aysun caught up to her. Frankly, it wasn't too bad of tracking if Aysel cared to acknowledge her sister's hard work. Aysun on the other hand as usual seemed to be kind of annoyed but soothed quickly. Forever and ever? Aysel repeated with a wink and a smirk. Mother and father never could keep it straight which of the twin girls was born first. Aysel liked to think it was her and would often harmlessly taunt Aysun over that assumed fact.

You won't leave even if I said no. She stated flatly, all emotion fading from her face. She let it linger for just a moment before grinning. Of course! Even at their young age, Aysel couldn't imagine ever being separate from Aysun. Even though she knew that eventually they would both settle and have families of their own, Aysel hoped that Aysun would remain close. She couldn't fathom not having her mirror image just moments away.

I also got a rabbit. So if you don't want fish, I can get out of this predicament and we can nosh. She remarked glancing at her paws which were placed precariously on large rocks. She didn't feel like what she was doing was too dangerous, and in fact it was stable beneath her paws, but she liked to play the melodramatic card. She took after her mother in many ways.
Messages In This Thread
mirror - by Aysel - July 29, 2013, 05:14 PM
RE: mirror - by Aysun - July 29, 2013, 08:51 PM
RE: mirror - by Aysel - July 29, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: mirror - by Aysun - July 29, 2013, 09:59 PM