send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

[Image: yu9tuLH.png]

Aella didn't quite feel invited to the party, but it wasn't like she cared at all, she tagged along and she would tear those bastards' faces open for whatever reason Caiaphas was mad at them. She knew it was all about Larus, the yellow faced fella Aella found in Caiaphas' grotto a couple months ago, and even though she knew Caiaphas had kidnapped the pup in the first place, she wanted him back, knowing that in the sound he would have a decent life as opposed to whatever madness reigned in Duskfire.

Caiaphas knew how to lead a harassment party -hell, she was the queen of aggravation! and although Aella though it was a bit over the top, she felt it was her duty to accompany the pack in times of war.

Aella didn't dive into the caches immediately like the rest of the party, she thought it would be best to save energy in case the Duskfire wolves noticed them before they were gone, so the flaming amazon stood between the cache and the glacier in the distance, guarding her pack mates carefully while they ruined the stored food.

----------------------------------------------- ~ o ~ -----------------------------------------------

Editing because I screwed up... Sorry :P

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Aella - March 02, 2015, 08:44 PM