We can go to see a show, but I'll make you pay
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
After his excursion with Somnia, deep into the belly of the mountain, Elwood was tired and ready to go home and crash. His den was veritably calling to him, but his feet carried him first in a different direction. He took a detour and meandered towards the Alphas' den, curious to see how the firebirds were doing -- there had probably been little change since his last visit, oh, only hours prior, but that didn't stop him.

He peeked into the den, waiting for approval from one of the parents before lowering himself to the ground to see who was awake and rolling around. The brown and black pup, soon to be known as Nightjar, looked as though he was ready to fall asleep with his legs rigid in the middle of a glorious stretch. The Beta reached out with a paw and tapped gently on Nightjar's round tummy, his brows raising quizzically as he waited to see how the little guy would react.
Messages In This Thread
We can go to see a show, but I'll make you pay - by Nightjar - February 24, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: We can go to see a show, but I'll make you pay - by Elwood - March 02, 2015, 09:29 PM