Ankyra Sound adorn me in feathers from dead birds
29 Posts
Ooc — Laur
It was common for Nesaea's lack of engagement to come across as cold indifference, as much as she wished it wasn't so. She found herself slightly jealous of Callantha's zeal and talkative nature (at least, when she wasn't sulking); how some wolves managed to speak so much baffled her. Nesaea found herself more of a listener, willing to absorb information from the more charismatic sisters.

She offered a slightly less tense smile at Wynter's apologetic words. She didn't want her to leave — Nesaea was determined to find out all about the Sound, including it's members, and she hadn't encountered another sister besides Caiaphas and the white siren she met at the border. She drew her head upright then, waving her tail gently. "No, stay," she said softly, before quirking an ear towards Wynter as she thought of an idea. "Do you know of any rock pools nearby?"
Messages In This Thread
adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 24, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 28, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 02, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 03, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 06, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 21, 2015, 11:39 PM