Wapun Meadow My Life As Turned Upside Down
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Hope you don't mind <3 Lets make these bond more! Permission of @Kove to imply he is with her.

Scarlett was on her way to Bearclaw Valley which was close to Wapun meadow. The light colored female held her tail more up than she ever done before. Mainly since the pack seemed to become a reality soon enough. Scarlett glanced to the side where @Kove was walking next to her. She leaned a bit against him while walking because she liked to be close to him. Her red eyes then spotted a familiar chocolate colored female. Outcry! Scarlett raised her head to check if it was her. She was right.

The red eyed female went from a trot into a little gallop to meet one of their new members. "Kove! That is Outcry. Come and meet her!," She called out to him as she approached the female, back into a trot again . Her eyes were full of excitement. "Hi Outcry!," she greeted. "How have you been? This is Kove by the way. He will be your other alpha," she introduced with all the pride in the world. "Kove this is Outcry. I told you about her, remember? She wants to be a healer. Super useful!," she complimented kindly.
Messages In This Thread
My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Outcry - March 03, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Scarlett - March 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Outcry - March 05, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Kove - March 05, 2015, 01:30 PM