send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
I was really vague about whom Tyrr went after so it's open. :3

Sleep would not find Týrr this night, the chocolate colored Rekkr rescued from it's fell clutches as Tuwawi's menacing howl tore through the chilled night. He had just began to doze off, head jerking up as he awoke with a violent start, blood pounding within his ears which cupped forth and slicked to lay flush with his crown as he struggled to wake up enough for realization to set in. The call was not for him specifically but all of the Glacier and there was only one reason in which he could think of. The wolves responsible for leaving the threat upon their door had came to make good upon it. With his heart hammering within the suddenly tight confines of his chest the Rekkr flew out of his den, dirt and earth flying behind him as his broad shoulders grazed the earthen ceiling of it, unconcerned about its welfare in the present. He made haste to where they were being invaded, females, all of them spanning into the night, raiding them. That was something the Vikings did but the fact that Ragnar himself was not present only made Týrr's assertion that it was not the Bay all that more concrete. Ragnar would never send a woman to raid in his stead. No, the wretched Northman would have been leading it himself, greedy for glory and victory as he was.

Crystalline eyes found Tuwawi with the most ease, appearing to truly be a flame cutting through the darkness. She was magnificent he admired with his heart in his throat, for a few seconds before he turned his attention quickly to scan those who had arrived before focusing upon those who had intruded upon their lands. The Rekkr caught sight of Manauia engaging one of the trespassers, briefly before he charged at the nearest woman, a snarl tearing free of his body, jaws agape, with the sole intent to hurt and punish for the crimes committed against the Glacier. Finally, he would get to use Ragnar's lessons and whatever skills that his body remembered from Tezcacoatl's training before he would turn them upon the Viking himself.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Tezcacoatl - March 03, 2015, 03:47 PM