Ankyra Sound adorn me in feathers from dead birds
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter listened quietly to the water as she waited for some sort of response from the grey female. When Nesaea said she could stay she couldn't help but smile tail twitching slightly. "Uh no I'm sorry i don't know of any rock pools nearby" Wynter muttered frowning slightly. Perhaps frustrated with her lack of knowledge of the area. She had been here for a month now and still hadn't explored everything there was to see. She knew of the forest and where a few of the caches were and she knew how to get to the glacier borders for she had travelled there with Caiaphas and the others when they were doing a surveillance of the DFG territory. "I'll stay but if i get annoying don't be afraid to tell me to shut up" Wynter said with a small laugh.
Messages In This Thread
adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 24, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 28, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 02, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 03, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - March 03, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 06, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 21, 2015, 11:39 PM