send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen is after Wynter.

As it usually went, the dark woman had been awake and out since the coming of the nightly realm. She hardly ever threw opportunities to see the night sky away, and today was no different. So when the howl sounded through the silent air, she should have been quick to take off, but she hadn't. No, Sen had stayed where she stopped, practically frozen as the seconds ticked by. The thought of running came to mind, as it always did, but deep down she knew that would accomplish nothing. It never did. She always ran when things got heated to avoid receiving injuries, but that was the old her. The raven coated woman had grown since her coming to the Wilds—or, more specifically, the Glacier. She'd made friends, as shocking as that was, and had actually started to put down roots by doing so. Though her fight-or-flight reflexes were nearly screaming for her to run in the opposite direction, she surprised even herself by heading in the direction the call had sounded from. Part of her insisted she would regret her course of action, but the more dominant side of her brain quickly silenced such words and encouraged her to keep going. For once, Sen was going to actually fight for something, rather than running away from it.

The scent of the sea started to grow thicker as she grew closer, and the sight she laid her eyes upon almost sent her running with her tail between her legs. She ignored that part of her, however, and swallowed the nerves that had started to make themselves known. Sen was as nervous as ever. About what would happen to her, to the others, to the pack she resided in. The thoughts drove her forward, though, rather than sending her away. She pushed herself to join the battle, her legs carrying her quickly towards one of the enemy women, whose eyes just so happened to match her own. There was no telling what would happen, who would win and who would be left scarred, but that didn't phase her anymore. She continued on route towards the other woman, jaws parting as she lunged towards the form of the other. She aimed for no specific place upon her body, she just threw herself forward and hoped for the best.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Sen - March 03, 2015, 06:26 PM