Wapun Meadow My Life As Turned Upside Down
15 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Outcry watched as two pale wolves started to approach her, and she froze. The brown wolfess was about to grab the flower bud and run, until she noticed it was Scarlett. She smiled at her, but was a bit nervous around the male. Outcry assumed this male was her boyfriend and it was confirmed when Scarlett said he would be the new alpha with her. The brown wolfess offered a slight bow to them both, and answered their questions.

"Hi Scarlett, nice to meet you Kove" she said and smiled knowing she would soon be in a pack again. When the pale wolfess asked how she was she looked over to her "i'm doing good, can't wait to be in a pack again" she said happily. When Kove asked about the flower she was curious on why he wanted to know, perhaps he was a healer too, or mabye he just wanted to start a conversation. "Yup, it's called Marigold, it helps stop infections, stops bleeding, and can be used for inflammation of stiff joints" she said and looked to see if she already had bored them with her healer business.
Messages In This Thread
My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Outcry - March 03, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Scarlett - March 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Outcry - March 05, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Kove - March 05, 2015, 01:30 PM