Redhawk Caldera I see fire
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
With two successful hunts under his belt -- plus the pack hunt led by Somnia -- Elwood was feeling quite confident in his abilities. Jaws and Peregrine, respectively, had helped him bring down two deer. The meat, bones, and innards from the animals would provide for the pack for days to come, and the majority of both carcasses had been cached. He was tired and satisfied, so he decided to take the day off from hunting -- or anything else productive.

He was, of course, still saddened by the recent loss of Derp, but hunting with Peregrine had helped to ease that feeling. Unfortunately, it was the circle of life; the runt hadn't been meant to live longer than a week, perhaps. But there were three other pups to care for, and it was the living firebirds that were on his mind that day.

He was meandering along a well-worn path when he spotted a familiar figure ahead. Dove was standing with a bunch of flowers in her mouth, looking a bit confused. Though they had perhaps gotten off on the wrong foot, he held no ill will towards Fox's sister, so it was with a friendly wave of his tail that he approached. "Lost?" he called out, a smile playing on his lips. Fox wanted everyone to get along, so there was no reason they couldn't be friends, right?
Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by RIP Dove - March 03, 2015, 12:13 AM
RE: I see fire - by Elwood - March 05, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: I see fire - by RIP Dove - March 05, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: I see fire - by Elwood - March 07, 2015, 04:53 PM