one god, one land, one king
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
My pleasure!

Sometimes, one finds themselves in the right place at the right time, yet still feels as though the blessing is a curse. Aesop was all too familiar with the feeling, and knew that this would be one of those times the moment he smelled the intruder. An unfamiliar scent, free from the sharp sea-tang that clung to Bay wolves' coats, put him on high alert, and he was quick to follow the trail to the source. He was quiet as he approached, the intruder unseen but no doubt nearby, until Aesop found himself face to face with his target.

An exceptionally large male, not unlike himself, swathed in grays and seemingly uninterested in the fact that he is trespassing. The sight sets Aesop's blood to boil, and his lips curl at the casual greeting. "Hello, handsome," he rumbles, any attempts to keep his tone light lost with the sharp edge to his voice, "any way I can convince you to take a walk with me? Back the way you came." A peaceful resolution was the ideal one, though Aesop was aware that it was a pipe dream. The intruder seemed to be a fighter, with his docked tail and his scars, and certainly did not seem to be the type to back down without a fight. But there was the hope that this was a mistake, and that like Aesop, the man had an appreciation for civility despite his rough appearance.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 04, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 06, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 06, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 25, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 29, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 29, 2015, 04:36 PM