one god, one land, one king
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian

Burke stood up from his spot, his body towering over the other male, it wasn't that unusual really. But Burke's big size also made him very slow and an easy target. His docked tail rose proudly when the male greeted him in such way. His muzzle raised arrogantly and then smirked. "I know, Can't I persuade you with my handsome looks?," he asked, teasing. He was a pretty easy going guy, but today Burke wanted to fight. If one could not spy well, one should defend itself by fighting. This male could be a good practice subject for him to spar against. A low snarl came from the male, who was utterly calm just a second ago. Burke was really well at looking utterly calm.

The tank of a male moved in closer to the cream colored male. He reminded him a bit of a creamier version of Kove, one of his brothers. Slowly a wicked smirk and sharp teeth appeared. Burke's pale eyes glinting in excitement. "Let's fight for it," he returned. "You win I go off your lands and not return again. I win and I get some intel about you sea wolves," he offered. "If you don't agree with it. Well, I say, try and win," he added. Burke instantly jumped forward. His large body gaining ground on Aesop and jumping for his throat.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 04, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 06, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 06, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 25, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 29, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 03:44 PM