Ankyra Sound adorn me in feathers from dead birds
29 Posts
Ooc — Laur
A brief flicker of disappointment flashed through Nesaea's eyes, but she tried not to show it. Just because Wynter had no knowledge of rock pools within the Sound didn't mean they didn't exist. She would find some later, either alone or with Leucothoe. It was a sizeable territory, surely there would be some sort of place she could go collecting. The youth wasn't too keen on exploring outside the territory just yet.

When the other siren laughed, Nesaea returned an amused smile of her own, shaking her head. She wouldn't dream of being so rude. She then motioned for Wynter to follow her along the coastline as she searched for treasures, keeping her paws within the shallow waves. "Tell me of the Sound," she started softly, gazing out at the stretch of beach that curved around the territory before ending in a high cliff. It was so secluded and peaceful here. "Is there much conflict?" Well, apart from the upcoming war.
Messages In This Thread
adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 24, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 24, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - February 28, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Wynter Wolf - February 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 02, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 03, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 06, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: adorn me in feathers from dead birds - by Nesaea - March 21, 2015, 11:39 PM