the warming welcome
44 Posts
Ooc —
i definitely don't mind! i'm so rambly so my post lengths tend to get away from me in that way, lol

She glanced away as he shuffled, suddenly uncertain if she was doing something out of protocol -- she just wasn't so used to small wolves, so might have unintentionally looked at him a little too funny (not that she had meant it in a bad way). But, his words stayed rather conversational, so she hoped things would smooth out. "I bet.. I only just feel like I've mapped the territory really well.. and I've been here just over a moon," she swayed her tail softly as she spoke.

He asked what she was up to, and she looked upwards thoughtfully. Wyvern's focus wasn't particularly honed today, and she was up for just about anything, so hadn't intended to stick to a plan for today in the first place. "Ah, well.. I was sort of going to track down my brother -- he lives here too, by the way.. then I smelled a rabbit.. then I smelled you next, so I don't exactly have a set plan," she rambled. "What about you?" the Ostrega asked, turning it back on him. 

With time, the conversation continued on but Wyvern did not hang around long. She exchanged some words with the small male then took her leave, citing hunger as her cause, for she had decided to track down something to eat with more attentiveness now that her stomach inspired her. 
Messages In This Thread
the warming welcome - by Cedar - February 28, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: the warming welcome - by Wyvern - February 28, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: the warming welcome - by Cedar - February 28, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: the warming welcome - by Wyvern - February 28, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: the warming welcome - by Cedar - March 01, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: the warming welcome - by Wyvern - March 07, 2015, 03:47 AM