May Your Sorrows Have a Name
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Sorry for the long wait, hard time keeping classes and personal life balanced. Shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Luka gazed as the male drew closer to him. He looked a little awkward while walking in snow but Luka shrugged it off. He knew many wolves who got cold feet while walking through the harsher of the elements. When the male was close enough to touch he introduced himself. Luka eyed the ebony male, they were of the same pelt color. Luka noted the males rank above him, and played accordingly. "Nice to meet you. I am Luka." Luka spoke with a dip of his head. 

Luka hadn't run into very many wolves in his past few weeks at Neverwinter. Partially because the male had always been in search of new plants, herbs, and knowledge. His brother by heart, Scimitar, was one of the few wolves he had come in contact with. When the male mentioned he hadn't met every wolf yet Luka felt relieved. "I'm glad you did. I haven't been seeing very many wolves, but that is my own folly." Luka cantered, with a tone of indifference in his voice. Luka gazed further into the male. He noted his eyes, a stunning gold color. Vastly different from his pelt, but it matched well.
Messages In This Thread
May Your Sorrows Have a Name - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: May Your Sorrows Have a Name - by Viinturuth Snr - January 12, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: May Your Sorrows Have a Name - by Luka Iva - January 12, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: May Your Sorrows Have a Name - by Viinturuth Snr - January 23, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: May Your Sorrows Have a Name - by Luka Iva - February 13, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: May Your Sorrows Have a Name - by Viinturuth Snr - October 11, 2014, 10:48 AM