Redhawk Caldera I see fire
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
3/18: Adding a conclusion since Dove is now a PPC! If she is readopted and that player wants to continue this thread, I'll be happy to revive it. :)

She seemed to be a little startled by his sudden appearance, but otherwise showed no sign of annoyance with his presence. That was good; he hadn't been sure if she had formed a negative opinion of him after he removed himself so abruptly from the situation with Somnia. Elwood paused a few feet from his packmate, his gaze falling on the bouquet of flowers in Dove's mouth. When she spoke, her words were somewhat muffled due to the foliage, but he was still able to understand her.

At the mention that she was bringing them to Fox, Elwood's ears drooped slightly. "That's nice of you. I'm sure she'll appreciate it, after Derp..." His voice trailed off and he averted his eyes. It wasn't uncommon for the runt of a litter to pass away, but he still felt sad for the new parents.

Inadvertently, he became the first to tell the young aunt that her nephew had died. Feeling awkward and wishing to give her some alone time to leave, he quickly excused himself and departed.
Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by RIP Dove - March 03, 2015, 12:13 AM
RE: I see fire - by Elwood - March 05, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: I see fire - by RIP Dove - March 05, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: I see fire - by Elwood - March 07, 2015, 04:53 PM