one god, one land, one king
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Eep! I hope I do this right.

At Aesop's size, it was not often that he was overshadowed. Many were his equal, but few eclipsed him in size. This did little to discourage him, though. If there was one thing that he knew, it was that size did not always suggest an advantage. Still, it made him uneasy, and paired with his reluctance to fight, it put him on alert.

Recalcitrant as he was, it still seemed as though a brawl was the only option. The male was itching for a fight, and his arrogance struck Aesop with the need to prove him wrong. To beat the grin from his face and teach him to fear the Bay as he should. "A pretty face ain't gonna save you here, friend," he said, voice marred by the low rumbling of a growl like the crash of boulders on a mountainside. "Good enough terms for me. We have a deal." And with that, they began. The male came barreling at him and, seized by instinct, Aesop turned, hoping to limit access to his neck. He felt teeth dig in somewhere between his neck and shoulder, the pain shooting adrenaline through him. Once they were entangled, Aesop snapped at the intruder, looking to catch a leg or shoulder, the rush of battle like fire in his veins.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 04, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 06, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 06, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 25, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 29, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 29, 2015, 04:36 PM