Blacktail Deer Plateau you can run, but you can't hide
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When the little wolf replied evasively, then bounded away, Peregrine didn't know whether to feel annoyed that she'd bitched out on him or happy to be rid of her. He swallowed, his shrewd gaze following her red figure until it disappeared into the distance. Only then did he turn and begin to climb back up toward the plateau.

He simply couldn't stop hashing over her reasons for appearing on the borders and deciding it would be a good idea to squat there. Was she incredibly dense... or just trying to get a reaction for some insane reason? Did she have a death wish, he wondered? It bothered him that he couldn't seem to put a finger on a motive for her actions, especially her initial act—urinating on his borders—when juxtaposed to her seemingly friendly persona following it.

Once he obtained the higher reaches of the plateau, he paused and looked over his shoulder, scanning the landscape. He didn't see her, even from up here. "What do you think I would've done if I'd known your name?" he asked the thin air wonderingly. It made him think of his conversation with Ariston way back when. "Did you think I'd sleuth you out and assassinate you?" he quipped, then chuffed dryly, shook his head and disappeared into the trees.
Messages In This Thread
you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 13, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 13, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 13, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 13, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 04:21 PM