The Sunspire the ties that bind
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Since it happened behind-the-scenes, I'm gonna describe here :) one of the perks of playing multiple characters, hahaha!

Vienna nodded, happy to have some knowledge to share with Amekaze in return for help she had given her earlier. That would come, though, after she shared details of her later encounter. She had yet to tell of the entire occurrence, mainly because she hadn't wanted to upset her brother or packmates and make them worry about her fitness in wandering from now on. From Amekaze, though, she didn't wish to hide details, and she knew the Alpha was fair minded in such things. She of course wasn't as protective as Jace. That Summer had been south, though, made her feel better about the entire thing. She had almost caught him, it seemed, though the flatlands were a large place. Who knew how far they had missed one another by.

"It was in the flatlands, still a ways from the mountain, thank goodness. I saw her only a little before she saw me. I tried to skirt around, but she saw me, and was quicker than I expected! We got into it, but she scared off pretty easily. Seemed to figure out I wasn't completely an easy target, though she got more hits on me than I did on her. I don't think I left a mark." The creature had been strange, and fighting such an oddly proportioned creature had thrown the girl off. It was mostly legs, not much to grab onto. "There were no others around, and it didn't smell of a pack. Oddly scented, though." She wrinkled her nose at the memory. The wilds had faded the scent of the lab, but it still remained in part. Metallic, sharp, and alarming. It had been such an odd combination that she hadn't noticed the scents of other dogs, had any hung about the sighthound. "I really don't think she'd cause us problems, since she didn't seem keen on fighting me long, but better safe."
Messages In This Thread
the ties that bind - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - February 15, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - February 21, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - March 02, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:02 AM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - March 09, 2015, 10:12 AM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - March 15, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - April 06, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - April 10, 2015, 01:13 AM