Stavanger Bay Build the foundations
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
"Spectra!" FitzDutiful exclaimed as she approached him. He was happy to see a friendly wolf, and not one he had expected. His body language deferred to her, he had caught the subtle signs of expectancy - almost as if they had had problems lately and felt the need to reassert themselves. He knew that feeling too well of late.

"When I last met you, you were a lone wolf wandering the lands of the mountain! I actually came here on some kind of naturalist experiment. I met Charon not too long ago and he said the lands here were completely different to my mountain home. How long have you been here?" He recalled meeting her at Silvertip Mountain but, at the time of meeting her, he hadn't yet started that adventure nor did he have any knowledge or associated with the pack she had represented. He wondered if she would note his change of pack scent. How times had changed in such a short space - or was it that he had met her so long ago.

Time, it was a very odd thing. Some moments it stretched out and exasperated you, others it was as fleeting as the wind.
Messages In This Thread
Build the foundations - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Build the foundations - by Spectra - March 11, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Build the foundations - by FitzDutiful - March 12, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Build the foundations - by Spectra - March 12, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Build the foundations - by FitzDutiful - March 15, 2015, 03:52 AM