dancing with the stars
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
@Crescendo

A purple mist surround me. I know what is happening. I shudder with fear and instinct forces me o bow down in his presence. It is a Moon god. He walks over to me, his eyes glowing brightly in the dark sky. It seems that his glowing pupils where blending in with the stars. "Lusa, you should be ashamed. Trading one religion for another." He leans down over to me his eyes burning into my dark fur, "How do you plead?" I was in major trouble. The Moon god could rip away my life if I did not plead correctly. "Please sir forgive me. I am still loyal to you, but with all of my respect, why can I not be loyal to my own Pack? I swear I will never disrespect our code, or theirs." He leaned up. He was huge and intimidating. I wanted to die there in the spot. "I acknowledge your respect to us and them. Therefor you shall not be punished. But one wrong move, Lusa, and you will pay greatly. Do I make myself clear?" My eyes lower and I whisper, "Yes sir, I understand."

She wakes up, breathing heavily. The girl stays in the spot, frozen and unable to move. She wasn't even able to move her eyes. She didn't dare. She was too petrified. She only stared at the world in front of her. Her head swelled, replaying the encounter over and over again. Was that just a dream, or was it really the god talking to her? She highly doubted that it was a dream, it felt to real and to sudden. She closed her eyes shut, trying to fall back asleep. But a glowing pair of eyes flashed in her head, making her eyes open once again. She growled softly at herself, "This is stupid."
Messages In This Thread
dancing with the stars - by DeadLusa - March 12, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: dancing with the stars - by Crescendo - March 13, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: dancing with the stars - by DeadLusa - March 13, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: dancing with the stars - by Crescendo - March 13, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: dancing with the stars - by DeadLusa - March 13, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: dancing with the stars - by Crescendo - March 18, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: dancing with the stars - by DeadLusa - March 18, 2015, 10:22 PM