Waterfall Exploring
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Well, this happens before the thread where Scarlett makes clear that she doesn't like Shiba so close to Kove. Since Shiba probably has seen Kove at the claiming thread, I think you don't need to edit the 'liking' Kove part out, Shiba! :) But just so you know that this is dated before the other thread to make things easier! One last post for everyone? :)

Scarlett was completely flabbergasted that the other albino just ignored her kind lick. Well so much for showing some comfort. The female seemed more keen on shoving herself into a tight space. Scarlett turned to Rhythm. "I will tell him, Thank you Rhythm. And I think so too. The water washes away our scent and if we stay quiet they see this as a dead end of our valley. If there be little ones it would be perfect," Scarlett returned to her. Oh, now it would be a great time to have her heat. Even though she wasn't official with Kove he already expressed to her that he wanted little ones.

"Well, Shiba since you like this spot so much I wouldn't want to drag you away again. You look super comfortable. I will probably go and tell Kove now. He will be interested to know, plus I really want to spend some time with him," She spoke fondly when speaking about Kove. "Well you guys know what I mean," she blushed a bit, luckily her face was covered with fur. Scarlett nodded a polite goodbye to Shiba and then moved herself from behind the waterfall. She wasn't sure if Rhythm was going too, but Scarlett waited a moment outside the cave next to where the river started so they could walk back together.

Messages In This Thread
Waterfall Exploring - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Shiba - March 14, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Shiba - March 14, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Rhythm - March 14, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Shiba - March 14, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Rhythm - March 14, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Shiba - March 14, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Waterfall Exploring - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 04:02 PM