Nightshade for coughs [Q]
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Tempest grinned when Fitz arrived. "Hello, Fitz. I thought I'd host a pack lesson, teach everyone about a few herbs."  Soon after she said that, Bindi arrived, and to her surprise sat away from Fitz. She seemed almost nervous around him, and Tempest briefly wondered if the two had had a fight. She begun to idly trace something in the dirt, and Tempest absentmindedly pushed a smooth pebble around with a claw. She called out a greeting to Bindi as well, and waited a few more minutes for anyone else to arrive. When no one did, and the only other visitor was a gust of wind, Tempest thought about just starting then. If anyone else were to show up, they could.

She sighed, for she had seen almost nil of her pack mates at all over the last week. She knew Copper was sick, and Mikael was probably settling in, maybe even asleep. The others....she had no idea. She hadn't even seen Raissa for a while yet. "Since no one else has shown up, I guess that we can start." She drew a clump of Black, shriveled berries forward, being very carefully not to puncture one. "These are one of the things that you must always avoid, lest you mean to cause harm. The name of these berries is Nightshade, and is almost always fatal if ingested. It causes terrible hallucinations, headaches, vomiting, and death."
Messages In This Thread
Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by Tempest - March 11, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by Bindi - March 12, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by Tempest - March 16, 2015, 07:23 AM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by FitzDutiful - March 17, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by Bindi - March 17, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by Copper - March 17, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by Tempest - March 18, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by FitzDutiful - March 20, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Nightshade for coughs [Q] - by Bindi - March 20, 2015, 09:30 AM