Frogspawn Swamp No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning]
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Priest here we go. Italics is Corrum. Triggers: sexual assault
He watched his daughter chase after frogs with gleeful abandon. She had went from being a desperate and searching flame to being a gleeful child once more and it was all because of her "Priest". He pitied the girl for falling for Agony, it was her undoing not because it would hurt her but because he knew she wanted to be touched by another besides him, corrupted by someone other than he who was corruption. It was a sad sort of anger as he felt certain that he must take her purity now or lose her forever. She was to be his and his only....the thought was arousing to the man and as his pure souled daughter pounced onto a frog joyfully he snuck from the shadows and sprang upon her doing what he did best.

As soon as his weight was upon her she knew who it was and dropped like a rag doll, whimpering and wagging with relief as he dropped to the ground with a grunt. It was his expression of anger that had her freeze and slowly stand back up to look upon him, eyes wide and fearful "I missed you father" she whispered softly and took a step backwards only for him to follow and step to the side. 

He was disgusted by her words, the silent sweet uttering of how much she had missed him. How could she believe herself? She hadn't thought of him a single moment, held no concern over where he had been. "Save it Alula, you just wanted your Priest" he spat and jumped at her without warning.

She was struck by his words and yelped as he landed on her. He knocked her aside and sank his jaws into her scruff yanking her into a position that immediately brought the terrifying knowledge of what he wanted. She cried and yanked away her fur and skin tearing as she twisted free and whirled around her ears flattened back "Nu buti liudnus jaarvek! Dasixa dart nenx dart sis!" she shouted her voice shrill and cut off into a shriek as he circled and sprang again, his forelegs seeking out her hips and his-
He hadn't even managed to strike true, only push against her. It was a split moment of bliss as he heard her wail. Then the next second it all went wrong and she had slid free, turning around and quickly going for his shoulder. He jumped back and snarled loudly his eyes burning with seething rage. He had prepared her since she was a child for this day and now she was denying it? For someone else? He roared and sprang forward, mind a black hole of rage. The moment he came to again was the moment he looked up and saw his sleek bodies daughter staring at him with parted crimson stained jaws. He looked into her eyes which were wide with pain and horror and laughed softly whispering something that caused her to scream in agony before he died. 

She was purity.....

Her mind blanked out and she pulled away from beneath him and turned around her jaws already parted to bite. She landed one to his shoulder before he pulled away and with a sound of rage unlike anything she'd heard before he was upon her again. It was too much, she flinched and he took the moment of weakness. His jaws sliced open her chest, her scruff, He tossed her around. But he was mindless in his rage and she knew if she didn't do something she would die. Her eyes drifted toward him and her feet brushed the ground and in that moment her will to survive gave her the strength to spring forward. Fate had it that her jaws wrapped around his throat and she bit down, screaming into his throat as she jerked desperately until his body sank to the ground and she stared into his eyes, hearing him whisper something that shattered her inside. 

She was purity......

She was pure....

She was pure......wasnt She?

She had been sitting there staring blankly at the body for hours and when she finally came out of her own mind it took a moment for it all to sink in. When it did she sank to the ground, the weakness from her own wounds hitting. She crawled backwards and shook her head, staring into the dead eyes of her father. What happened? She was in shock and couldn't smell him all over her. What had she done? She sobbed and shouted for the only one she thought would help.  "Priest.....PRIEST!" her voice was terrified and desperate and she buried her muzzle into her paws, sobbing harshly.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning] - by Alula - June 30, 2019, 02:32 PM