Broken Antler Fen Flocking Together
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Evermore hadn't been able to meet Dacio quite yet, she had only seen a few faces. Perhaps, she'd seek out Praimfaya and ask about this wolf. He sounded important. As for the duration of time spent in this land. Henwen seemed to be here just a bit longer, before the group had even assembled. She must know about the customs then, hopefully. As for talk of the quakes, Evermor felt a shiver run down her spine. She remembered the quakes, on land and near the sea.

"The quakes were hell on earth," she said, "I was at the sea during the time, it swallowed up the whole beach and rained down as if it was Armageddon." She hoped she would never have to relive those events that occured, it was a tough experience for her that nearly cost her life. She hadn't thought about it in quite some time. "I haven't been here long, ran into Praimfaya and she welcomed me here." It was perhaps a godsend that Praimfaya was there to help Evermore in her time of need, she would have to repay her at somepoint. "I didn't have much to offer, she is kind for accepting me."

"Who else have you met?"
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
Flocking Together - by RIP Evermore - November 17, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Flocking Together - by Henwen - November 22, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: Flocking Together - by RIP Evermore - November 25, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Flocking Together - by Henwen - December 04, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Flocking Together - by RIP Evermore - December 06, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: Flocking Together - by Henwen - December 18, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Flocking Together - by RIP Evermore - December 22, 2019, 05:01 PM