Northstar Vale Maman Sait Mieux
Pledged
Montagne de Ciguë
83 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
Pack Formation 
@Chesley C'mere, we need to piss on rocks

Making her way down into the vale, Viskani's tail slowly wagged behind despite the hostile situation they were exiting.

"What do you think? This area is a good spot for a pack to form, yes?"

She looked back to the boy, waiting for an answer.
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Dingo
He was still a little shaken up from the whole situation, but he wouldn't tell on himself. 

The place they came to was nice, though. Plenty of room. 

"Yes, mom. You always did have a good eye," he embellished. "Will others be joining us?"
Pledged
Montagne de Ciguë
83 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
She nodded, staring out ahead of them. Everything was going well, she would just have to hope that it would remain that way.

"Once we begin recruiting, yes." She responded. "And of course your brothers should catch up sooner or later if they haven't died or turned tail."

An area like this was sure to attract other wolves whether it was marked or not. They would recruit who was willing, and chase off whoever wasn't.
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Dingo
"I'm sure they've backed out," he started. "You know how they are, mother." 

It was his way of gaining insight into how his mother felt about them. He was here, they weren't. Surely his mother saw that.
Pledged
Montagne de Ciguë
83 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
"Oh don't be so negative - surely you're at least a bit confident in them."

Viskani understood very well how Chesley felt, and the intentions behind his words. After all she grew up in the same environment; however with age she had learned to know better. Not that her siblings were here now, of course - so she could talk bad about them as much as she pleased.

She loved her children just as any parent would - she only hoped that she could spoil each son enough for all of her pup's to be pleased. All of the one's she didn't leave behind, that is.
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Dingo
The wolf's ears fell only briefly, not expecting the reply to be so humiliating. 

"O-of course," he started, attempting to go back on what he'd said. "I just meant, they've probably gotten involved in something on the way. They'll be here." 

He studied her, wondering if that worked.
Pledged
Montagne de Ciguë
83 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
I got one more of y'all to post in adopts and you all get frat boy names

She stared for a short moment with an unreadable expression before gently butting her head into his. A sign of forgiveness.

"We should begin marking borders for the time being." She decided.

"I've met the leader of a pack a short distance from here - they have had some troubles, so I promised to assist her. I'll be back and forth for a while."
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Dingo
The boy's tail offered a wag and his nerves calmed down. He agreed. Marking seemed like the best option, especially if the pack nearby was going to continue to act violently. 

"I agree. I can stay back if needed, or come with you, though I doubt we would want to leave this place unattended."
Pledged
Montagne de Ciguë
83 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
She nodded. "I'd like you to remain here to keep our scent fresh."

She glanced back up to the ridge they came from, sighing. "I do hope that she-wolf isn't the one leading them - my patience for those who bite before they think is very little."

Viskani, just like those before her, knew better than to throw the first punch. It never lead to anything good in her eyes; diplomacy was the way to go.
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Dingo
"Don't worry about her. As soon as we have members, we can put them in their place if they try anything."

He meant the other wolves--he'd be keeping his coat free of scars.
Pledged
Montagne de Ciguë
83 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
She held back a snicker at the thought of Chesley attempting to go up against the scarred she-wolf. In her mind it was all still puppy barks.

"Well let's get started then, yes? Our potential members need to know we're here after all."

Without another word she trotted forward to begin making her way to the edge of the vale - rubbing against trees and rocks as she went by to leave her scent.
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Dingo
Ches' followed, marking trees and rocks as they went along. Two scents would work better to ward off trespassers, he figured.