Moonspear ^_____________^
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Treepie isolated for a full day before deciding to head back down the mountain. During her descent, she stumbled across the remains of a mountain goat. It was quite small, which made it a little easier for her to drag it downhill. By the time she reached the rendezvous site, Tiuttuk ached in every part of her body.

Yet she did not rest long. Glad for the distraction it provided—and keen to remind herself that she had not been left alone in the hall of the mountain queen—Pie carefully butchered the carcass. She then began delivering parcels of meat to to her pack mates’ ulax.

First she went by @Moonshadow’s, staying a few minutes to catch up with her best friend’s mother and the boys: @Nayati, @Nashua and @Nicte. After that, she visited @Elentari, @Kinusi and @Tarkik. Last but not least, Pie carried the disembodied head to @Sialuk’s ulaq. She smiled at the look on @Kaujimaq’s face when she dropped it off there.

The young she-wolf returned to the rendezvous site. Famished from all her efforts, Tiuttuk treated herself to the delicious organ meats before collapsing wearily beside the bared bones. Only then did her mind wander to the hunt beyond the mountain.

Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Moonspear
Babe
19 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kinusi had not seen the wolf Treepie very closely, she was usually with her mother. But she did know her father spent much time with her. And so with a small smile she approached the she wolf that had just fed them. 

hello.

She weaved her tail behind her. A soft little hum under her breath. She smelled of herbs and food. Because she had been sneaking some of her dads treats. He had shooed her away with a small little growl of laughter. And now here she was.
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
There was no other word for the feeling that flooded her: angst. Treepie knew she was missing out on so much: experiences, people, tasty food. She swore she could hear hundreds of voices drifting to her from the glen where they all presently camped together. She brought her forepaws up to her face, pressing them against her ears, expression pinched.

Yet her eyes remained open, so she didn’t miss it when Kinusi appeared and came closer. With a sigh, Pie reluctantly let go of her ears and sat up to behold the youngster. She forced a smile to her lips, though it certainly didn’t reach her yellow eyes. No matter her mood, she would always have a soft spot for babies.

Hey, Kinusi, Pie greeted tiredly. If you’re looking for more goat meat, I’m sorry, it’s all gone. But we can grab some grub from somewhere else if you’re hungry.

• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Moonspear
Babe
19 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kinusi felt like she ahd come upon the other in a moment of sadness or anger. And she wondered if she should head out. After all she didn't like to be bothered when she was upset. Not that much anyway. 

Kinusi chuckled and shook her head. Nah. Dad was like no Kini no! and chase me out of the den. he say no more snackies! So I just here to bother.

A teasing mischievous smile. Something she had inherited from her father.
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She hadn’t realized Alaric might come and go whilst busy with the gathering, though she supposed it made sense. The glen was only just next door and he wouldn’t just leave his young children for a month straight. Pie’s lips pressed into a thoughtful line.

You’re not bothering me, Tiuttuk said quickly, managing a small smile. I’m glad to have company. I thought everyone might go to the gathering without me. That’s why I went around and visited everybody today: to remind myself I wasn’t the only one who didn’t go.

Moonspear
Babe
19 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was as doting to his own children as he was the others. To her father and Kinusi knew this. All the children were his family no matter who they belonged too.

Kinusi smil3d and gave a soft huff of a laugh reminiscent of her dad. 

Glad to hear it. I can be bothersome. But what's the point of anything if you can't have fun and eat good food.

Kinusi waved a small paw. Nah. Too many wolves. And besides we can raid dad's snack spots while he's gone!
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Not to me, Pie insisted, never to me. I think you’re great company, Kinusi, the adolescent said earnestly. I know I haven’t spent a ton of time with you but I don’t need to to know that.

She felt a little cheerier—a bit more like her old self—as she looked fondly to the younger girl. Kinusi may have only come here to “pester” her, yet she’d already raised Tiuttuk’s spirits a great deal. Although she was still worn out from today’s efforts, the babe’s words put a lively spark in her yellow eyes.

I thought you said you weren’t hungry, she pointed out with a laugh, but if you wanna show me some of these spots for future reference… Pie added with a playful smirk.

Moonspear
Babe
19 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kin smiled and shook her head. Of course I am I'm a delight. She jested her father's humor taking root in her small body and lingering. Though she didn't think he joked all the time. He could be serious and sometimes even scary when upset. But that was not often. 

I'm not of course. But I have to get them while he's not there and hide them for later. Dad's smart you know. Too smart sometimes. She grumbled and kicked the dirt. 

A merry twinkle lit up her gaze and she nodded. Absodutiduitly. This way!

Kinusi would lead her to her father's ulaq and press hard against one of the branches he kept the back up with and it swung outward to show a few morsels of soft hoof pieces, in bowls some small dried organs, some jerky and some berries.::
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
You’re clever too, Pie said with a laugh as they fell into step together, and definitely delightful. You know, I was kind of having a bad day and you’ve really made it brighter, Kinusi.

It wasn’t until they reached Alaric’s personal ulaq that Treepie even remembered the great hunt. He must’ve gone back out to the camps. Pie swallowed the lump in her throat and focused on what the younger pup was trying to show her.

Oooh, Pie murmured when Kinusi pressed a branch out of the way to reveal a decent stash. Nice! Kinda makes me want to start my own personal snack hoard somewhere. Too bad I don’t have my own ulaq

Moonspear
Babe
19 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kinusi nodded. Dad always says that with friends and songs the days become brighter. I don't have much of the friends, but songs. I have many of those. She smiled fiercely, mischieviously.

Kinusi tilted her ear. Well why not start digging one. I started. Granted Dad says no Kini, you cannot move out yet. You will break your mother's heart. And i Suppose he is right. But why not?

Kinusi grinned. I have one. Dad thinks it's treerats. But naw. It's definitely me.
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I adore Kinusi and this thread, but I need to trim my stuff. Care to wrap for us?

Tiuttuk smothered a laugh with a black paw. Not so long ago, Kinusi had been a baby: adorable and special but sans much in the way of personality. Now, she was quite the character! Pie could see her becoming a fast friend, maybe even a best friend alongside Tikaani.

Let’s see it, she said after recovering from her giggling. Maybe I’ll use yours for inspo. Let’s hear some of your songs on the way, Pie invited, totally unsurprised to hear that Kinusi had inherited her father’s penchant for the art.

Moonspear
Babe
19 Posts
Ooc — Danni
sure thing

Kinusi moved through the grounds. Twisting and twining as they walked. Her child like voice ringing out with all sorts of songs. The ones she made up and One's her father sang.