Rising Sun Valley seven devils in your house
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Set in Noctisardor Bypass.

After visiting the Creek, the cinnamon wolf trailed his way towards a place he had once before never held any interest in visiting nor seeing. Noctisardor Bypass was a place he would pass on the way home.. and if he was truthful to himself, the regal was hoping to catch a glimpse of Trajan – if at least to see if the boy had finally opened himself to the world.

Their scents were long faded though, and bemusement spread across the features of the large beast. His creamy paws wandered within – no protected borders, a kingdom long fallen. There was a calming effect upon him – Shadow was gone, hopefully, back to whatever depths of hell he had slithered out from. Yet there could not be any true celebration on the matter – for wherever the silver wolf had gone, his son was with him.

Releasing a soft sigh, Scimitar gave a shake of his muzzle, his paws beginning to lead him away from the place his rival had once called home.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett felt bold today. Even though her young were safe in her den she felt like being outside of Bearclaw Valley. She hadn't seen her friend Crëyr in a long time. She hadn't even came to visit when her young were born, this made Scarlett worried. Her scent was fading from her territory. The former white queen thought that the female might have traveled back to her old home. Maybe that was where the light female went.

Scarlett could never be sure but she could have a peek, it would be a good stretch for her muscles he hadn't used in a long time. Even though she was a bit hesitant to leave she knew Kove and the pack would take good care of her babies. Before getting pregnant she never thought she would leave her young for a day like she was doing now but Scarlett needed the break. Plus her four beautiful babies were already getting small chunks of meat, they would be fine.

Her red eyes looked along the territory that was once Shadow's domain. She never met the wolf in person but she heard things about him from Crëyr. She was about to enter when she saw a male wolf approaching her. Scarlett's white ears perked up curiously. The way the wolf held himself was clearly an alpha. But she wasn't close enough to scent what pack. Scarlett reminded herself that she was of higher rank too, but she would never be too arrogant to really show of like she was better than others, it wasn't in her nature. "Good day," she greeted with a friendly nod.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The silence of the landscape did not falter, but something in the air did shift. Glancing up, the regal noted the pale she-wolf, her stance seemingly misplaced in the barren and abandoned territory. Grim satisfaction pulled at him – a friend of Shadow’s, perhaps?

What the female might have taken for arrogance, the Peak Alpha displayed by instinct alone. His hefty paws carried him closer, and his form did not falter beneath her blazing gaze – if anything, his muscles tensed and his cool eyes studied her precariously. It was not until her murmured greeting was uttered did he allow himself to relax slightly – he did not recognize her scent, and so he could not determine if she was a lone wolf or not.

“To you as well,” he offered in return, his visage stoical as he regarded her carefully. He could not the similarities the woman had to his mate – a belly that had yet to fully return to normalcy after birth. A mother. He made no move to introduce himself just yet – untrusting and uncaring of other pack wolves. His own pack was his only family – that was the simple basis of what mother nature had intended for her lupine children. “Are you previously from the Bypass pack?”
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett noticed that the other male studied her closely. She was not offended by this since it was only in his nature to be suspicious. Plus Scarlett was clueless of this wolf's history with the bypass. She was just checking if her friend had returned home after all. She nodded in kind when he wished her a good day. Scarlett then shook her head gently. "I have never been a member of the bypass pack," she returned with her warm voice.

"The Beta female of this pack, she came to me after she left the bypass," she explained. "Unfortunately she also left us, so I was just checking if she went back to her former home. But, as you might have noticed. These lands are rather deserted," she returned, her tail kept in a neutral curl behind her. Now Scarlett was curious too. Maybe this wolf was from the bypass. She could always ask him. Her red eyes glanced over him too.

"Were you a former member?," she asked curiously, returning the same question to him. Scarlett was cautious too, she didn't want to make any enemies while her young were growing up. Luckily Bearclaw Valley was hidden pretty well, it didn't mean she was going to tempt the devil.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It always left him in awe at how much information so many were willing to share with a complete stranger – potentially part of the reason as to why his recent discussion with Fox had struck a nerve. Yet before him, the pale dove shared quite a bit of information – Shadow’s Beta had either left before the pack disbanded, or after.. which meant he had left his members behind. He had met the grey she-wolf once – she had been one of the party that had come to claim back Shadow’s children.. and Trajan had left with them.

His heart shuttered for a moment as he thought of the boy, but he pushed the thought away. Perhaps Paarthurnax had found him, and her family had been reunited.

“No,” he responded, his tone gentle, but a firmness behind it. “The man who lead it was an enemy to my pack.” She had offered him a tidbit of information -- he might as well have been honest about it.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett's pale ears perked up at the new information and then nodded shortly. She had never met Shadow so she would never really talk bad about him, he was also the half brother of a member of her pack. She better not mention that to this other guy. She was right from the start, he was in a pack after all. "I did not know Shadow at all," she returned to the male, and shrugged lightly. "But i am sure you had very good reasons to be enemies with him and his pack," she added. She didn't need to know the reason.

"So you were basically checking if your enemy was still in the area, hmm? Do you know where he went?," She asked curiously. Crëyr maybe went to find her former alpha and lover. Who knows. Scarlett was ashamed to think that she had been too busy to check upon her friend, but then again, Crëyr had left without saying anything to her.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He made no comment to backlash Shadow – the silver man was gone, and while it could be considered a relief, he also knew the man’s boy went with him. “I’m not sure – I was here to check and see how someone else here was going.” Trajan – despite his hesitancy at allowing the boy to remain in his thoughts after Shadow took control over him, it did not keep his desire to know of the boys well-being.

Yet who knew what lies the silver wolf had told his son – Scimitar had caught the man before embellishing a few tales to others.

He fell to silence then. He didn’t bother to question the she-wolf’s reasons for coming to the abandoned lands – in truth, it likely mattered very little. The wolves of the Pass were gone, and he would need to tell his family that at least one of their rivals had evacuated the Wilds. Now they needed to remove Blackfeather Woods from the population.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett studied the other for a moment and then nodded understandingly. With those words it seemed their conversation had ended but Scarlett made sure to keep the conversation going. She was a curious female, and liked to know about others. "What pack are you from?," She asked. "And a name would be nice too," she asked, sounding kind. She was only wondering about this male to be honest, and that she would have a reference point for later on.

Scarlett would have to return soon, her search for Crëyr for was a failure. She hoped that nothing happened to her. Maybe she would return one day.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She asked of his pack and name – something he might have been guarded by, given their current discussion and where he stood. Yet she seemed kind enough, and Shadow was seemingly long gone from these lands – aside from the rapists and torturers of Blackfeather Woods, who was there to truly ‘hide’ from?

That, and Scimitar was done ‘hiding.’

“Scimitar, Alpha of Nova Peak,” he spoke then, not hesitating to deliver this to her. His gaze swept over her, his wolfish brows lifting in a questioning arch. “And what about you?” He knew little of the packs within Teekon Wilds – mostly, his knowledge only came from the outriders of Nova Peak and what details they had to give him.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett smiled when she was told more information about the guy before her. He was named Scimitar and he was an alpha of a pack she didn't know. But it was nice to hear that there were more packs forming. Hers was recent after all too. She still called Bearclaw hers though she was technically not the alpha anymore.

"Nice to meet you," she smiled. "I am Scarlett, Beta of Bearclaw Valley. I have not heard of your pack but I am sure it must be lovely," she complimented kindly. She meant her words though, because the male before her reminded a bit of Raziel, but she wasn't telling him that since Raziel was Shadow's half Brother... and he hated Shadow.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sorry for the wait.. thought I'd wrap this up!

Her overkill on kindness seemed a bit much for him – she complimented him on lands she would likely never see, given they didn’t allow anyone past their borders, and continued to smile at him.

Scimitar felt he had walked in to the twilight zone.

Bearclaw Valley wasn’t a pack he was familiar with – and long forgotten was Raziel, the silver male who had been but a blip in their ranks in comparison to the loyal members they had now.. otherwise, he might have even picked up a hint of the male’s scent laced on her fur. He didn’t, and rather than dragging out this pleasant soiree, Scimitar felt it overdue he left. “Pleasure meeting you, Scarlett – but I should get back to my family.”

With that, the male turned, leaving the lands of Noctisardor Bypass as quickly as he had found them.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All good! I will archive.

Scarlett felt like their conversation might end by now. She didn't mind, she got to meet a new wolf and knew something about him. "Me as well," she agreed. And then wished the other male goodbye. The lighthearted girl turned around and went her own separate way. She wondered about his pack for a moment. She wasn't sure where Nova Peak was located but she was certain it was not in the rising sun valley area. For now she was more than happy to digest this type of information mentally, maybe one day she would find out where it is.