[IC Joining] Cliff Notes
2 Posts
Ooc — Hart
It had been almost a year since Alkha had left his home pack in search of his own personal paradise. The silver wolf did enjoy his home land. A lush taiga forest filled to the brim with various animals; bears, rabbits, otters, lynx and owls. Of course, most importantly, wolves. That is part of the reason why Alkha had left. The pack was growing large and he was lost within the clutter. He wanted to find a place where he could be someone and feel accepted, not just apart of the crowd. The male set out in search of paradise. Leaving behind everything, and everyone he ever knew for smoke and mirrors.

The wolf had made it to a circular mountain structure that contained the scents of a pack. Alkha had wandered on the edges of their boarders, but their scent was pungent and it filled his nostrils. This was the first pack the male had run into after his nearly year of traveling. The slate wolf had met a few lone wolves along the way but none that he would have started a pack with. Alkha was excited but also scared to meet these unfamiliar pack wolves. The silver male lifted his woolly head and let out a howl warning any nearby pack wolves of his presence. Alkha sat on the soft ground and waited for his call to be returned. He wasn't sure how this would end, in violence or in welcoming.
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
The bearish creature tracked him, picking up his trail once it started near their borders. Her pace was a quick one, fierce eyes narrowed as she sought him out, a rumble roiling in her throat like a curl of thunder, ready to erupt in monumentous anger. These wolves knew nothing of respect when it came to the borders and with Tonravik about to pop and deliver child shaped confetti, Kroc was ready to crack some skulls.

Sure enough, he sat practically on top of their scent mark; the Beta had no issue rushing him then, in plain view unless he was paying no attention whatsoever. If he didn't move out of the way, her shoulder would check him in the throat and she would shove him back. As it was, her muzzle twisted into a terrible snarl, teeth bared in plain threat.

Her silent command was simple as she postured at him: Back the fuck up. No stranger to attack one so near, Kroc openly threatened to introduce him to a world of pain if he did not obey.
Always up for the following trade threads:

[Image: warden.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
2 Posts
Ooc — Hart
Alkha had no ill intentions towards any of the wolves inside of the spine, but how could they know that? A large snowy wolf had been the first to see him. She snarled and snapped her teeth. Her obvious warning, coming from her stance and expression, was for Alkha to back up. He raised up slowly off of his haunches and backed a few feet off from where he was currently standing. The slate male had all his features down, from his head to his tail. Alkha showed full submission towards the female, making sure she knew that he meant no trouble.

Keeping his eyes glued to the ground he spoke softly but firmly to the beta. "I didn't mean to get so close to your borders, that was my fault. I just wish to join your pack. I have traveled very far but I have a lot to offer your pack." Alkha had always been a keen and patient hunter. He enjoyed hunting small mammals alone in the dense taiga forest that surround his home land. It was quiet and relaxing to hunt alone. No one near to bother you, or distract you for that matter. The silver male was not the fastest wolf but he could always keep up with the rabbits and their dashes of tremendous speed. The female would probably want an explanation on what he could offer to this pack but Alkha thought best if she did most of the talking. Nothing was more annoying than an intruding wolf would didn't know when to shut up.
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
Quick Note: I'm going on vacation tomorrow so when I post they'll probably be short but I will make this thread my priority. :)

This one was quick to respond to her demands, rising off of his ass and backing up, his movements slow so that he did not come off aggressively. At the same time, he showed all the signs of submission, save for actually rolling over onto his back. Immediately, she was placated and her growls quieted, ears perking as he listened to him speak, appreciating that he did not beat around the bush. "Go on," She responded, her not-as-threatening posture showing that she was not telling him to leave, but to continue what he was saying. She wanted to know what it was he could offer to the pack.
Always up for the following trade threads:

[Image: warden.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]