Blackfeather Woods Am I alone in the dark?
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Anyone join!

Upon being granted permission to join the dark pack, Nemesis had sought out to explore the Blackfeather territory. It was unlike any terrain she had crossed. Everything from the hollowed trees to the bending river just felt like home..whatever that was. 
At night, she expected, the forest would really come alive under the light of the moon. Which was her favourite time to run. 

She had only stopped for a moment to rest when she noticed something. Creeping over, she stared. It looked like an entrance. But to what? The pack had to have know about this because with only a mere whiff she could pick up the scents of many others who had journeyed in. The entrance was a cave, hidden by a bramble of bushes and thorns but visible to anyone who looked closely. She hunched down, advancing slowly to the entrance. She could never be too careful, especially in a new terrain, in a new pack.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn saw a girl slowly going over to a cave entrance to a cave. An evil smile crossed apon the girls face. She couldn't tell if the girl was new, so why not mess with her a little, then make her state her business here. A little fun couldn't hurt a bit. She crept closer to the stranger remembering the spy things Burke had taught her. She felt the wind flow slowly at her face. Good, my scent hasn't given my position out yet.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis stared at the cave entrance, in deep thought. The previous day had been difficult. Her depression had not fully faded, no matter how hard she tried to get out of that mindset, and she awoke the morning in a fit of anger and sorrow. Just staring at hollowing darkness of the cave made her want to bury herself inside her mind, where nobody could hurt her. 
It had only taken her a few seconds to get the feeling someone was watching her. But she kept on, hopefully making whoever was watching her believe she was unsuspecting. However abusive it might have been, she was well taught by her last Alpha. She whirled around, ready to attack, her teeth bared and a menacing look upon her eyes. "What are you doing?" She growled at the intruder, not even considering that the wolf was probably in Blackfeather and not to mention ranks higher. Nobody messed with her, no matter who it was.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
It didn't work. Darn. She listened to the wolf's question and went over to her."The question is what are you doing here on my pack's territory?" Her fur was raised and her tail was up in the air. With her fur up like that she probably looked really big. Her upper lip was pulled up showing her pearly whites. Her ears had gone back and she didn't like not knowing who this wolf thought she was being here. Cyn was ready to attack if she moved another inch.

She wasn't in the greatest mood either which could mean danger to the other female. She had 30 seconds to explain herself or her guts would be all over the floor as the light in her eyes died out. Just the thought made Cyn smile. That only made her look creepy.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Wanna go exploring in the web? Any other ideas?

Nemesis smirked, this female thought she was so scary. Cute. "Sorry, I don't answer to you. But seeing as you most likely will try and pick a fight with me, and result in you being injured. I guess I could tell you" She sneered. Sure, she was being unbelievably rude, but the girl should have thought of that before she tried to sneak up on her. Nemesis had not completely shaken her anger from yesterday, and her depression only seemed to contribute, no, she wouldn't be bossed around today. It was her time. 
"My name's Nemesis. I joined not a while ago. I'll keep it simple. Mess with me, and you'll regret it, okay? But for now, let's keep it civil. Your name is?" She tried, not wanting to cause automatic enemies with the girl. She already had a rough spot with Ayana, and didn't want another. However nice she tried to be, she didn't let her guard down, holding her attack position and flattened ears. But she did wipe the bared teeth from her face. She was not the enemy. And she needed to start acting like it.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Sure!
Ahh the girl was new.Cyn calmed down a little, but kept her gaurd up. Her mad smile went away, but her fur stayed puffed up. "Cyn. It's a nickname since my full name is Caramel Yuki Nutmeg. I had it shortened. Also, I doubt I would lose in a fight. I have already killed someone without a second thought. Just imagine your neck being ripped from your body, because that was what I did before." She felt stronger saying this out loud. Her body language said so too. She circled the other female feeling tough and almost as if she was deciding what to do with her.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis frowned. The girl, Cyn, thought she could intimidate Nemesis. Cute.

She took a step forward, sizing the girl up. 

"Imagine slaughtering your own pack on the whim of your darkest nature. You say you killed a wolf without a single thought? Well good for you. I've killed many more. A neck ripped from a body is nothing compared to what i've done" She growled bitterly, recalling in her head the begs and pleads of her last packmates as she slit their throats.

She detested those who thought they were strong just because they killed a wolf. They didn't know anger or pain or suffering. They didn't know the meaning of strong. 

"Choose your words wisely with me, I am not to be tested" She snarled, making herself clear. And it was true. Some days she couldn't control her anger and only the thought of bloodlust weight on her mind. She pitied those who came across her in that state.

"However, i'm willing to give you a second chance. My name is Nemesis, named after the goddess of revenge. Tell me, what is that?" She asked, indicating to the cave entrance.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Some swearing in this post please skip the word(s) if you'd like. Also some gore too.
Cyn almost laughed. Almost."That is a cave you dumbass." Amusement and something she couldn't point out was in her voice. This thing could not talk to someone with a higher rank like that."Tell me your business here and maybe I'll show you inside the cave. A smile found its way to her face. No, this was not her regular happy smile. This smile was pure evil. It was like Cyn had snapped and was now insane. That kind of smile. She could imagine the other wolf's guts decorating the trees around them. Her blood on her fur. Sure, it may have been annoying to get out, but this way she could get rid of the problem completely.

Spoiler Alert:Cyn won't kill the girl. I would never do that without permission. Plus that wouldn't be good to the pack. She won't do it, so don't worry.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Sorry for the rudeness in this one! I'll tone it down after this :) And lpease igrnore the random coding everywhere, my computer messed it up and I have no idea how to fix it :p

[size=large]Nemesis only snarled louder at the girl’s words. She was not one to back down, not even to a higher rank. A true leader would never talk to its followers like that, she would know. Ahh well, the higher they are the harder the fall, She chuckled evilly. But it was the words that really sent a pang to her heart. In the place of Cyn’s voice was the cruel and evilly taunting voice of her previous Alpha, reminding her that she would never be wanted. ‘Such a worthless piece of sh*t, you can never do anything right!” ‘Nobody wants you, you useless brat, hell, even your own mother sent you away!!’ ‘If you died, there would be nobody there to cry over you, so don’t let the idea of escape get to your head. You’re just a solider. Nothing more’. But she would get her revenge. And just like everyone else who got on her bad side. One day, if not she, somebody would end up silencing the girl in front of her if she didn’t know when to stop. But Nemesis would never spill the blood of another pack mate, without reason. And she didn’t want Cyn to give her one. [/size]
[size=large]“You know, you should really think before opening your mouth. It will be your demise one day” She silently snarled. “As I’ve said, I’ve joined Blackfeather. My business here is not your concern. If you really want to know, you can ask nicely”[/size]

[size=large]“As for me being a dumbass, well you know what they say. It takes one to know one! I know that it’s a cave, but what does it lead to? There is the scent of many others here, it must be something important”[/size]
[size] [/size]
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
That's okay!
Cyn toned down her rudeness. She was right, that would probably be her death one day. She sighed and calmed herself down some."You're right. That will most certainly be my death one day. I actually don't remember what that cave is for. I'm not one to remember landmarks and such. You can always ask Burke." She would take her leave soon and leave this girl to explore the land by herself. She turned to leave and smiled a sickly sweet smile. There was someone new that was slightly like her. They both had a ferocity inside them, Cyn just had a tighter leash on hers.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Last post for me and i'll archive if that's your last :)

Nemesis watched as Cyn turned to leave. She was slightly taken back by the female's sudden calmness. See what can be achieved when you act NICELY?!, She scolded herself. And she was more than a little confused when Cyn flashed her a smile. After a moment, she regained her understanding. They were alike, in many ways, and in the future, she could see herself working well with Cyn. The thought was almost terrifying. Chuckling, she turned away and headed into the dark cave. She was beginning to like it here, no matter how hard she denied it.