Northstar Vale Look-Alike
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody

The little rock wren flew around, but at a low height. Her wing may have healed, but one must always be careful. Itsy had almost forgotten the fox she had met and had a trek with. He had disappeared, and hadn't been seen. For the first couple of days she was alone, she was quite worried. But then she began flying again, and all her worries disappeared to the back of her mind.

However, that certain memory resurfaced as she spotted something. She wasn't sure, so she neared what she had seen. And found herself stunned as she found a fox. A fox with a rusty pellet, and black legs. And ears with black ears. And a white tail. She couldn't believe it. Itsy flew closer, not knowing it was actually someone who was looking for who she believed them to be.
72 Posts
Ooc — Noah
His brother's trail has gone dry since he made his way though the pass. While this wasn't something that surprised him, what did was that there was no reason that he would stray from the path. After all, why would that fox brother of his not come here? Unlike the land before, this place definitely was much more peaceful, even walled off from the rest of the world and having the path reasonably hard to navigate to keep more-clumsy predators from coming. Maybe it rained and washed away the scent. He shook away the thought. There had to be another reason...

As he continued through the forest, he noticed a figure flying overhead. It was a smaller bird, one that appeared to be flying right at him. He stopped walking and turned his attention to the bird, curious of why it was coming for him. Being some kind of predator to it, he thought he would've scared it off.
24 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Kit followed Hiraku's scent. Her head throbbed from before and she didn't feel well. She was dizzy and had fallen down twice since she escaped the big wolf. Hopefully Hiraku would know something to help her. Her vision hadn't been in a great condition either. She would sometimes have blurry vision or even see two of things. Her breakfast was creeping it's way up her throat and she kept swallowing to keep it down. 

She finally saw the other fox in a distance and did a wobbly walk up to him. He was looking up, so she looked up to see what his attention was on. A small bird. It was going right to him. Why was it going that? She could not focus for long and looked back to Hiraku.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Itsy halted in the air just above the fox. It wasn't Scratch after all. Instead of a scar on it's eye, it had one on it's nose. She sighed despairingly.

"You're not Scratch. My bad." She landed on a low branch, studying the fox. It really did look like Scratch. The fur, the tail, the legs, the eyes. Almost everything but the scar. If the small bird had known Scratch had a brother, she would have been overjoyed. But alas, she did not. So instead she was a little upset, having not a friend around.
72 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Now Hiraku was definitely interested with this bird. In his travels, he had seen few other foxes (aside from Kit, whom he had not seen in a while), so this may not be some coincidence. While the name was foreign, the fact the bird approached him meant that she knew a similar fox that was nice to her, or at the very least didn't try to kill her. "Wait, can you stay here? I'm actually looking for a fox like me..." He heard footsteps and turned to see Kit. He quickly smelled blood on her and notice a blood trail from her head. He glanced back towards the bird to see if she moved before going closer to Kit. "What happened to you? Did some guy club you?" Unbeknown to Hiraku, he had no idea of the interactions his friend had with humans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
She chuckled."Kinda." She looked to the small bird and walked closer to her."Who is Scratch?" She asked. She didn't care that she was injured at the moment. She had promised Hiraku that she would help him find his brother and in her mind that was the major thing to do. She wobbled a little even as she was standing, so she used the tree the bird was on as support. Why did that wolf have to try and attack her? She hated feeling weak.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Itsy's attention was drawn when the fox spoke. Someone like him it had said. And when she looked the fox over, he was very much like Scratch. The other fox, though, was nothing like him. So she assumed that it was the rust fox that was looking for him. Then she recalled something Scratch had said. The story he had told her of what happened to his brother. Of what happened with a cat. And the scar it gave him, right across his...The thought struck her like a sudden strike of lightning, her feathers puffing out, and her eyes wide. But she only went that way for a brief second, and eyed the fox curiously.

"Why? Who is this fox to you?" She had to be sure. Could he be Scratch's brother? He had never mentioned what had happened to his brother, so how could she know they had lost each other?
72 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Hiraku quickly became hopeful. There was no reason for this bird to ask the question unless she knew something about his brother. He almost forgot about Kit, but managed to glance back to see her leaning against a tree. She seemed fine for now, but first, he wanted to talk to this bird. "He's my brother. I've been following him for a year, since our town was flooded. Did you see him?"

At the back of his head, he thought about Kit's injury while awaiting an answer. He knew that it was likely a concussion, and remembered that there was a chance of death if it was dangerous enough. Still, Kit managed to stay awake all this time (with some noticeable effort), so he reasoned she should be fine. However, he may have to leave her behind in this forest if he wanted to continue his search.
24 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Kit smiled as she listened to the bird. She knew that the Rock Wren had some information. Scratch must have been Hiraku's brother, unless it was just a coincidence the two were looking for their brother.  Probably not, but there always was a chance. She looked for something in the trees to stop her bleeding and failed. There wasn't much there, so she gave up on it. It would stop eventually anyways. It was true since as she was running away from danger earlier there seemed to be less and less blood falling from her head. Maybe she wouldn't be left behind to heal. That would all depend on how long they were walking.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Now her curiosity was peaked highly. She had been right, or so she thought. But Itsy hadn't seen him since, but knew the direction he went. But the relation to the other more injured fox was unknown. Perhaps she was just along for the ride. First, to find Scratch, she would have to retrace her steps. She lifted off into the air from the branch and looked down at the rust fox.

"Yes! This way!" she called out before shooting off, completely forgetting she was much faster then them. Hopefully they would catch up, for she was not a bird of patience.
72 Posts
Ooc — Noah
I think this thread is closing up. I'm going to make the last part of his search a bit after this one ends. Are you two joining, or do you have other locations of interest?

Hiraku was quickly shocked by the bird's speed as she shot away like a bullet. He tried to run after her, but turned to Kit. "Kit, stay here and rest. I don't think you can follow in the condition you're in." As he turned, he prepared himself for one of the greatest runs he would do in his life.

With his speed and stamina, the fox knew he could keep up with the bird for a long time before tiring behind. He may even shorten the distance between the two of them in the beginning moments. The pass wouldn't even be too much of a hindrance as he was able to clear it with little difficulty. The only problem was that Kit was still injured and (to his belief) wouldn't be able to make the trip. If she asked for him to help, he would definitely do so, but he hoped that the bird would stay.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Kit, if you still want to make a post, you are welcome to. But it will be the last one, cause this is the last from me

She halted herself and touched down onto a large rock, about the fox's size. It was the same rock she had been left at. Itsy then turned the direction he went, and never came back from.

"He went that way. It's been a few days since then, though. He could be anywhere."
A sad expression formed. She never usually felt this way for someone. But she could only fear the worst. Something bad must have happened to him. "I want to come. I want to help" she added, and she was not taking no for an answer. Even if she had to fly far behind, she would follow, just to find out he was okay.
24 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
I'll just finish this up then.
Kit nodded and obediently sat on the ground. "I will find you after I heal then." Her thoughts were slightly crushed by Hiraku, but she bounced back fast. She watched the two fly/run away in the opposite direction of her. She felt left out, but one emotion stood out from the rest. Betrayal. She didn't know why her body felt that, but somehow it just surfaced up from her body. It will all be fine. Just fine.